Water Pressure Issues
Can’t get a decent shower in the morning? Turn on one tap and all the rest stop? Water pressure can be a real issue in London.
- Many apartments are in home conversions with a shared mains
- There is not enough space for a water tank
- The Water Authority can reduce street pressure if pipes are weak
- Loft extensions reduce water pressure again
- Old gravity fed tank systems often do not have the pressure for today’s demands
MetroServe have extensive experience in solving these issues as it is a common issue for so many of our customers.
The good news is there are new methods of dealing with this depending on the nature of your situation. For example
- Mains water boost pumps are now possible (they were illegal until recently)
- Accumulators that store mains pressure water for hot and cold use
- Unvented cylinders (e.g. megaflow) incorporating pumped solutions
- Larger combination boiler with built in reservoir
- Or a combination of the above can provide a solution
Call us now to discuss your issues and an obligation free quote.
All of our Metroserve tradesmen are fully trained, insured and certified by their respective trade associations for your peace of mind.
We’re available from 8am – 10pm everyday so get in touch with our friendly team and let us know how we can help you.
Call us on 020 3176 7120
Email us at email@example.com