Rear Extension and Conservatory W9 London
Hover over the thumbnail images to change the featured image, clicking on the featured image will open it full size.
The Project Brief
The project was the replacement of an existing ageing conservatory with a new larger conservatory and renovation of the property. Some of the key features included
- New foundations and drainage based on a floating raft as designed by engineer
- New ensuite wetroom with linear drain
- New soundproofed ceilings in bedrooms, bathrooms and corridor
- Moving several services
- Continuous extraction system
- Finishing to a high standard including floor, wall and ceiling finishes.