MetroServe is always looking for qualified trades to join our team and it can be very rewarding. We pay well, provide a vehicle, and are loyal to our quality trades. We are a a growing company and there is opportunity for the right people to grow with us.
We expect you to have at least 3 years relevant experience, have a CSCS card and be professional in your trade. You will also need to have a CRB check (clean record) and be legal to work in the UK providing a National Insurance details. Your contract will be under CIS (for tax).
In addition we expect that you:
- Present yourself well – dress well (we supply uniform), speak english and always be polite and respectful toward our customers
- Look after the customers home – a MAJOR part of our work is covering and protecting and then cleaning up afterwards. If this is not natural to you please don’t waste time applying.
- Be timely – not all jobs go to plan, but you need to be able to estimate and know when it is time to re-schedule the next job.
- Computer and generally literate – we use a works management system and you will be expected to read and understand works orders, receive information electronically and send pictures and information on occasion.
- Be located in or have easy access to North London. We work throughout London on Large Projects, but most of our Maintenance is North London.
- Have a clean or close to clean licence. We supply a van.
- Have all the tools relevant to your trade and a few that are relevant to all trades in good clean condition. We keep a supply of some more exotic tools to ensure efficiency.
- Have a positive can do attitude.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have no prejudice on age, race, religion, sex or disability provided it is not an impediment to working effectively in your job or interacting with our customers.