MetroServe was established and is managed by David Young, a Professional Construction Engineer with over 20 years experience in running projects from Domestic Housing up to Multistorey Buildings. We are recognised for professionalism, quality and reliability.
Each project receives a lot of care and attention. These are the qualities that ensure our customers continue to use and recommend us to others.
We run both Projects such as loft extensions and renovations and have a well organised maintenance operation.
- Our Building Projects are well organised with clear plans and communication. Major project have their own quality plans and time charts.
- Our Maintenance is controlled by separate job control systems for managing and issuing work to our trades.
Doing Maintenance ensures we keep a long term relationship with our customers and we are organised to deal with little issues that arise after the work is complete. We are not the builder you can never get back after the job is finished.
We also work with a number of Agencies and Professional Landlords. In Projects we have a good feel for the right scope for the customers objectives such as a re-sale, rental, or to live in themselves and are often recommended to their customers.
We also see the maintenance problems they deal with and actively try to incorporate lessons learned into our Projects. For example
- Avoiding water pressure problems,
- Ensuring access for electrical or plumbing maintenance
- Preparation of sub-bases to avoid future problems with floors or tiling.
All of our Metroserve tradesmen are fully trained, insured and certified by their respective trade associations for your peace of mind.
We’re available from 8am – 10pm everyday so get in touch with our friendly team and let us know how we can help you.
Call us on 020 3176 7120
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org